Give your party a retro boho – chic vibe with this fun DIY pom pom party hat! They are really easy to make at home and you can always reuse the pom poms too!
For Party Hats:
- Coloured cardstock sheets
- Free elastic thread
- A pair of scissors
- Craft glue
- Measuring scale
For Pom Poms:
- Woollen yarn roll
- Pom pom maker
STEP 1: Material Set-Up
- Pom poms can be made in a variety of colours and sizes.
- We chose a combination of teal-green and pink!
STEP 3: Make Pom poms
STEP 4: Attach the pom poms to the party hat
- Glue them with craft glue for securing the pom poms.
- Apply little glue to the bottom of the hat.
- Attach a single pom pom to it and press it down hard.
- Allow the required time to dry – around 25 mins.
- Make sure it’s secured well.
STEP 5: Repeat the process till done!
- Repeat the process until the bottom line of the hat is covered.
- Stick a pom pom at the tip of the hat. It’s cute and wintery!
- Go to town with this DIY creation 🙂
- An out and out pom pom themed birthday party. Have fun with colours, sizes and patterns!
- Line these up. We could just stare at these pretty little things!
- Create miniature party hats with small poms poms. Hang them as banners.