Ginger is the original superfood. This ginger & carrot booster juice recipe supplies the superfood and more! Combined with the incredible benefits of carrots and turmeric, it’s certifiably healthy! If you’re looking to incorporate juices into your diet, then this is a good place to start. Low on sugar, but high on anti-oxidants, it’s bound to make your stomach feel like it’s on Cloud 9!
Creating your hoogah should ideally also include building healthy routines for your mind and body. The ritual of making this carrot and ginger booster juice can be that hoogah routine every morning.
- 2 Carrots (cubed)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 cm Raw Ginger (chopped)
- 1 slice Turmeric (raw)
- 1 Grapefruit (cubes)
- High-speed blender
- Cut the ginger piece into smaller pieces, and keep aside in a bowl
- Peel the grapefruit and roughly cut into pieces, and add it to the bowl
- In a high speed blender, add cubed carrots, lemon juice, ginger pieces, turmeric and grapefruit
- Blend it on a high speed until it forms a thick juice
- Strain this using a metal mesh strainer, into a bowl or serving jug
- When ready to serve, pour into a glass and enjoy this shot of health!
- Alternatively, if you prefer juices cold, you can store it in the refrigerator for an hour or so before consuming
If you and your friends are looking to make healthier food choices together, then share this ginger and carrot booster juice recipe with them!
Pack a bottle of the booster juice for work. Swap your mid-afternoon coffee break with this drink!
The booster juice must be consumed as soon as it made, otherwise the freshness will be lost.
If you are out of grapefruit season, you can always add any citrus fruits like lemon or oranges
You can drizzle in a bit of honey to balance the tartness in the booster juice